1. The self-priming peripheral pump is suitable for transferring water without abrasive particles or other liquid whose properties are similar to water.
2. It’s widely used in household water supply, well water pumping, tap water pressure, water tower's supply, solar or hot water systems pressure, etc.
1. Suction lift up to 8m
2. Liquid temperature ≤+90℃
3. Environment temperature ≤ +40℃
4. Max. working pressure: 5bar
Features and advantages
A self-priming peripheral pump for both hot and cold water.
Advanced structure with lower noise.
Intelligent control by both flow sensor and pressure sensor, which is convenient.
1. Pump body: Cast iron with stainless steel insert
2. Motor casing: Aluminum
3. Impeller: Brass
4. Shaft: Welded by SUS304 and Cs45#
5. Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Graphite/NBR
6. Copper winding